Our growing business is currently seeking motivated, professional individuals with a positive attitude. Full time and Part time Installation/maintenance positions are available. While experience is preferred, this is also a great opportunity for a beginner if you are dedicated and eager to learn.
In order to qualify for a position, you must have:
- A valid NYS drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to carry out tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong sense of dedication, teamwork, responsibility, and professionalism
- Ability to arrive on time, ready to work
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fall cleanups
- Lawn mowing
- Operation of machinery
- Proper management of equipment and work-space
- Responsible use of company vehicles
- Leaf-blowing and raking
- Snow removal
We are a small, but growing, fully insured LLC with competitive pay based on experience. Our team is key to our success, and each team member is an invaluable part of our family.
Because we value your time, please contact Andrew at (518) 369-2591 for prompt consideration and to schedule an interview.